FULLY AUTOMATED TUBE HONING
Fully Automated Tube Honing – Honix 15/ Honix 20
The HONIX 15/20 design is innovative and revolutionary, making it stand out from other honing machines in the hydraulic repair industry. It is designed by experienced engineers who removed the hassles in the honing process. Use the HONIX 15/20 to increase the quality and productivity of your operation.
Automatic or Manual Cycle
- Increase operator productivity
- Faster cutting rates
- Consistent quality
- Customer satisfaction
- Reduce material waste
- Decrease part rejects
- Low maintenance
- Voltage Max 410V,10Hp,3Ph,50/60 HZ,30A
- Travel Max 15 ft or 20 ft , depending on the model
- Travel Speed 50 ft/min
- Bore Range 3.5”-21”
- Max Honing Torque 100 ft/lb
- Max Spindle Speed 200 rpm
- Hydraulic Oil Multi Grad 32/10 Gal
- Honing Oil 20 Gal
- Honing Head ANR160A
- Fuse FRZ ATDR30 GLS/600V/30A (#3)
- Fuse 7A (#1)
- Fuse 3A (#3)
- Filter Paper media coolant (#2)
- Oil Filter (Power Unit) Buyers HFA51025
Innovative Design of the Honing Machine
The HONIX 15/20 is a fully automated honing machine with electric over hydraulic design.
- The hydraulic power unit is mounted below the frame that drives two hydraulic motors for the stroker and the honing head.
- The honing oil centrifugal pumping system directly feeds the oil to the abrasive head media via the drive and feed assembly.
- This innovative design does not require connecting a hose to lubricate the tube. The Operator can start honing without maintaining proper feed during the honing process.This is possible through a patent-pending constant-torque clutching mechanism.
- The used honing oil is recycled through a 3-stage filtration process, thereby preventing galling between the workpiece and the tool.
- This ensures maximum cutting rates, long abrasive media life, and quality results.
Honing Machine Features
AUTO HONING OIL FEEDING SYSTEM
The honing oil is directly fed to the abrasive head media via the drive assembly.
SELF-CENTERING MECHANISM AND WORK HOLDING SYSTEM
Regardless of the tube size, this system allows rapid setup and ensures the tube is centred after clamping.
PLC CONTROLLED TOUCH SCREEN WITH LOAD GRAPH AND MANUAL BUTTON
Load graph displays the load along the honing shaft during the strokes. This helps indicate locations of the tight bore spots.The manual stroker is available on the PLC to allow the operator to move the honing tool over the stroke length, to set the ends of the stroke during setup process.
HIGH QUALITY HONING OIL FILTRATION
The 3-stage filtration system that includes magnets and paper media coolant filtration.